9614 Newbys Bridge Road Chesterfield, VA 23832
Terms and Conditions For Bidders
- Each bid is a binding agreement between the bidder and Commonwealth Auctions of VA., LLC (Auction Firm).
- 15% Buyer’s premium will be added to the gross bid price as well as any applicable sales tax and fees.
- All items offered for auction are sold “AS IS”, “WHERE IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS”, in its condition at the time of sale without any warranties or guarantees.
- Each online auction will have a specified time and location where the bidder will be able to inspect each item up for auction and the date to pay and pick up items.
- The Auction Firm will include a description for each item offered along with photographs for your review. It is the bidder’s responsibility to either inspect or request a condition report (when available) for all items to determine age, condition, description and authenticity prior to placing any bid (fee applies). At the close of the auction, the highest bidder is the owner of the lot and payment is due at the specified time of the auction. Highest Bidder will receive an invoice from the Auction Firm detailing pickup and payment options.
- The Auction firm will only give refunds for items lost by the Auction Firm. The refund will consist of the bid price, buyer’s premium, sales tax, and any applicable fees.
- Shipping is available! Contact Auction with any questions. For large items, there is a U-Haul rental location in the same center as the Auction Firm.
- The Auction Firm will require a credit card to remain on file when you register for a bidder number. You will receive a permanent bidder number to use for any Commonwealth Auctions of VA, LLC auction.
- Items not picked up by the time listed in the auction details will be considered abandoned and forfeited. The highest bidders who have not paid for their items by the time listed in the auction details shall have their credit card on file charged